100% Pure COPPER Ayurvedic
2 x Pure Copper Ayurvedic Tongue Scrapers
Not only in Ayurvedic practice, but it is also scientifically proven that the tongue produces bad bacteria and germs that should be scraped away before they are reabsorbed back into the body. A copper tongue scraper is the perfect tool for doing this.
Combats bad breathe and poor oral hygiene, should be part of your daily dental routine, at least every morning as part of your Ayurvedic ritual.
Tongue scraping is the simple practice of scraping your tongue before brushing your teeth. Studies have shown that this simple technique:
- Reduces undesirable bacteria in the mouth that can compromise gum, teeth and oral health.
- Reduces volatile sulphur compounds (VSC), which are by-products of mouth bacteria linked to bad breath.
- Improves taste sensation and reduces tongue coating.
- Changes the environment of the mouth to reduce putrefaction and decrease bacterial load.
- While there are plastic and stainless scrapers, new research on the health benefits of copper make a copper tongue scraper hard to beat. Copper has been used for centuries as a bacteria-resistant metal, and new studies are confirming these ancient practices.
- Copper is biased to the type of bacteria that it removes as there are both good and bad bacteria on the tongue.. Copper not only seems to be toxic to the bad bacteria, it also provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive.